Tuesday 7 December 2010

You never know what you're going to get..

I absolutely LOVE charity shops!! I've only recently starting shopping in them, all thanks to my friend who did it all the time. I am so thankful she took me with her one day because you can really find some good stuff. It's all a bit hit and miss really. Sometimes you'll find loads of goodens, and other times you won't find anything. But that's what I love about it! You never know what you're going to find.


I went to a few charity shops yesterday in Winchester and found some Versace jeans for £3!! But unfortunatley they were a size 14 :( On the up side I did find three vintage broaches in three different charity shops :D Absolute bargains aswell!


These are my broaches ^^ Not to everyones taste, but I absolutely love them, I just had to have them.

1 comment:

  1. i love broaches. and these are amazing!

    BM

    thebohemiangoods.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)