Friday 29 April 2011

19. Everything her heart desires..



Top:  New Look
Shorts:  Charity Shop
Bag:  New Look
Sunglasses:  Dublin

Simple but summery look today and all new buys! I went on a shopping trip yesterday with my mum and bought a few new clothes (I'll do a post soon) and the top and shorts were a part of this. I mainly bought this top for work from New Look but I do actually really like it, it's very summery and simple and would go with most things. The shorts I found in a charity shop for £3! They fit perfect so I had to snap them up and buy them! I've added a brown belt, tan/floral bag and brown sunglasses to tie the look together, not forgetting my new scrabble and domino rings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)