Saturday 30 April 2011

20. You won't believe what I tell you..

Top:  New Look
Shorts:  Dad's old trousers
Rings:  Bhs and present

Only a little outfit post today as I don't have many great pictures of this look, I even look tired in this photo :/ But ah well! I went for something different today mixing different colours and I quite like the out come. To be honest I think Lookbook is making me more confident in my style and encouraging me to experiment more with colours etc. I absolutely love these shorts! They have appeared a lot in my looks, purely because they go with anything, being a neutral colour. And I love this top too! The colour, the scalloped edge, you can't go wrong! It also ties up at the bottom making it into a more cropped top, but for this look I have tucked it into the shorts to keep the look simple. Hope you like it :)

6 comments:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)