Tuesday 26 April 2011

DIY: Rings & Earrings

Just a little post today. I thought I'd share a few little pieces of jewellery I'd made recently. It started with the scrabble rings I saw on the Love Hearts & Crosses website HERE, but they didn't have any 'K' rings, much to my disapointment, so I thought why not just make one? I bought some basic base rings from Hobby Craft (two for 99p) then took a letter from scrabble and stuck it onto the ring. Very simple! I then made one from a domino piece too! Then comes the earrings as I found some of those in Hobby Craft too when looking for the rings. I remembered I had bought two ceramic floral buttons from the V&A a little while ago and thought they would work perfect as earrings rather then an actual button. So here are the results below, hope you like them :)





Knowing me I'll go crazy with this and make some more random rings and earrings! But atleast it keeps me busy right? :) Has anyone else made anything recently?

6 comments:

  1. You did those? Wow those are awesome... :o

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so cute !
    You have a lovely blog (:
    xManon

    Will you please check out my blog sometime? You can follow me if you like (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. those are really cute. i think i will try it out sometime, but i'm not sure where to find base rings here in my country. haha.

    http://picketfencefashionsense.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you should, it's so easy to do! They should be in any kind of arty/textile shop, if not I'm sure ebay will have some :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)