Thursday 7 April 2011

*The Ones to Watch - Gucci F/W 11 Behind the Scenes






Photography:  Andrew Miller

I found these stunningly beautiful images on Twitter's 'Ones to Watch'. I go on there every now and then to see the updates and to get inspired. They have some wonderful things on there, and these images I just fell in love with! They are so amazing capturing behind the scenes images of Gucci, and eventhough they have been taken in black and white they are still so powerful and crisp and capture the moment so well.

There are also behind the scenes for Salvatore Ferragamo, MaxMara, Prada, Gianfranco Ferre, Moschino, Versace, Dsquared and Alberta Ferretti so check them out!

4 comments:

  1. these are beautiful! the models look like dolls! your blog is so lovely, i'm loving your photos! :) xxx

    http://seasidegulls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know they are amazing aren't they?! Thankyou so much :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, those photos are so beautiful! :) And I really like your blog!! :D It's great! And I love your style! I'm going to hype you on lb :)
    http://spliffedcookies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know they are gorgeous aren't they?! Ahh thankyou so much, it really means alot :) I'll check out your blog too :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)