Friday 1 April 2011

09. Recycling






Evening all! Been feeling really rough today due to a sudden cold :/ However I was feeling really creative. So I rumaged through my fabric boxes to see what I could make and found some of my Dad's old trousers (He'd given them to me for a deconstruct project in college). I instantly thought they'd look really nice as shorts of cropped trousers (because I'd already chopped off half of one of the legs :/) So I took them in at the sides and took them up and this is how they turned out! I love the high waisted/formal look :) I haven't made anything for myself since I started uni, and now that I've got a month off I thought I'd give myself a rest from uni work and make something for myself :)

Hope you're all having a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)