Sunday 15 May 2011

25. She lives in a fairytale, Somewhere too far for us to find.





Dress:  New Look
Ring:  New Look

This is the dress I was talking about in my post from yesterday. I loooove it! And the ring matches the dress so well! I just love the bold colours and the floral pattern. I seem to like my floral skirts and dresses at the moment :/ The dress also came with this plaited tan belt to add detail and interest. I don't usually wear red and I wasn't too sure about this dress at first, I didn't know if it would suit me, but everyone at work persuaded me to buy it! lol Speaking of which, work has been so busy again, I ache all over and I still have a little bit of uni work to do for my hand in tomorrow. Cannot wait for it to all be handed in and I can relax again for the summer :D


2 comments:

  1. This dress is darling! I've such a thing for red dresses as of late, and it's nice to see such a delicate, floral print.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I never really wear red so I thought I'd add some bright colours to my wardrobe! The print is gorgeous :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)