Wednesday 4 May 2011

DIY: Capri Pants

Today I finally finished my final trousers for my uni project. I made a pair of navy blue capri pants inspired from the 1950's, however I changed them a little by adding in zips on the ankles just to give the trousers more interest. Eventhough they are so simple I am really proud that I have finally finished them because now (once they have been marked) I can wear them!! I've been putting off buying a pair similar to these purely because I was making them so I thought it would be a waste and now they are finished! :D Better pictures will be up soon, in an outfit post I'm sure :) Now I just have to finish making my men's shirt...





4 comments:

  1. Your pants are awesome, you are so talented! ♥


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look so fabulous!

    xx,

    Bonnie

    http://flashesofstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)