Monday 22 August 2011

53. Dream boats and petty coats



Cardigan:  Primark
Dress:  New Look
Sandals:  New Look
Boach:  Vintage

Well the sun decided to make an appearance today and so did my legs! I've been clearing out my room more and more often recently trying to de-clutter and get rid of old clothes and other stuff that I don't need any more ready to sell, and I dug out this denim dress which I wore to a western themed wedding last year! I really love the colour and the shape and the oversized bow on the front and it's just so easy to wear. When I first bought it I thought the length didn't quite suit me and my lack of height but I've never gotten round to taking it up and to be honest if I was that bothered I would have done it by now so I think I quite like that it comes down to just above my knees, it makes it different from my usual length (which isn't much shorter, I do wear my skirts at a reasonable length! haha). And I also found my tan sandals too! I love these sandals and I've had them for a little while now but I just think they go with almost anything! The only trouble is they do start rubbing after a while. Anyway, enough of my ramblings! I hope you've all had a good start to the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)