Friday 16 September 2011

61. Run away with me and experience something new








Cardigan:  New Look
Socks:  Topshop
Shoes:  Primark

Ohhh I am in love with my new cardigan!! I bought it yesterday at work, a small came into the fitting room and I had to get it! They bought out a black and white one a couple of months ago now and I swear non of the customers even got a look in because all of the staff just snapped them up! Haha So I did miss out on that one but I'm so glad I did because now I have it in bugundy!! If you don't already know, this is like my favourite colour at the moment! I just love how baggy it is and the tribal print and it is soo comfy! I have got my high-waist denim shorts and a plain black top underneath but I wasn't too bothered about showing them because I wanted all the focus to be on the cardigan. I've rolled down my knee-high socks so that it didn't look like too much going on but I made sure to keep the burgundy showing to tie it all in together. And lastly I finished with my tan brogues from Primark to finish the look. I've also gone for something different with my hair because looking back on past outfit posts I pretty much always have the same hair. Don't get me wrong, I do like doing this hairstyle for work etc but I never seem to do it when I do an outfit post, so I thought today I'd make a special effort to get this hairstyle in here!

Hope you've all had a good week!


P.s I also created my first gif today! Haha! It's only silly but it's just a bit of fun so I thought I'd put it on here :)

5 comments:

  1. Love it!! and your hair looks great :)
    x
    http://letsputourheartstogether.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this, very festival like
    Krissy xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful! love how everything goes together so nicely! hands down my favorite ensemble from you!!!!! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you so much Larissa :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)