Tuesday 11 October 2011

69. I confess, I'm a mess..







Blouse:  Charity Shop
Shorts:  DIY, Self Made
Shoes:  River Island

Today I'm wearing my white, lace blouse with my self made, formal shorts. I feel like I don't wear this blouse enough because it is actually a size 18 but I've still kept it because I do wear it ever now and then, and when I do wear it again I remember why I still have it. I think it's a gorgeous blouse, and I did get a few compliments today on it too! I've gone for grey fashion tights and grey ankle boots to keep a good theme running but then added a tan belt to add that little bit of colour to the outfit so that it's not all grey and white. Hope you like it!

5 comments:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)