Thursday 27 October 2011

72. We found love in a hopeless place






Blouse:  New Look
Shorts:  DIY, Self Made
Tights:  Primark
Shoes:  New Look

This is what I wore yesterday. I've got a bit of a different background going on aswell because I was up in Farnham to see my boyfriend so he took the photo's for me :) I made these shorts the night before and I think they turned out really well, I really love them! I paired it with my cream blouse with the black ribbon detail and peter pan collar, sheer tights and ankle boots because the weather is still up and down.

I also have to mention that I am really busy with uni work at the moment so I appologise if I don't blog much for the next two weeks. I'm going to try my best to keep up but it'll probably only be a few outfit posts every now and then, but we'll see. I have two men's jackets to make and a belt and braces to make along with all the sketchbook work and illustrations to go with them. Ergh, what have I been doing with myself the last few weeks?!

10 comments:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)