Monday 17 October 2011

Make It Mine Monday

Hey lovelies! Oooh it's been so long since I've done a Make It Mine post, but better late than never, ey? Today I've been scanning the sale on ASOS seeing what I could buy. They've got some good things on there at the moment but I was still drawn to some of the full priced clothing and accessories. Anyway, here's a few items I've picked out today which I'll hopefully purchase in the near future!

Firstly, I really want this fur collar from H&M! I just think it's gorgeous and would great with my mac coat. It's only £12.99 and I've tried it on and it sits really well but I didn't buy it at the time because I wanted to see if there were any cheaper fur collars going, but I think this could be the cheapest and the nicest I have found so far!

I love this little oval stone ring from Asos. It comes in at £12.00 but I just love the shape and I think it would go with almost anything being a neutral colour.

I've been looking for some nice black brogues/any flats that aren't dollie shoes for ages now but I haven't been able to find any that I really love. However I found these little beauties on the Asos website for £40.00, which is usually a bit much for me so I might wait and see if they go into the sale or maybe just treat myself!


Lastly is this gorgeous dress, also from Asos, priced at £25.00. The front is very plain and a very cute little black dress and then the back just makes it that bit more sexy and interesting. I've been wanting a dress like this for a while now but never been brave enough to order one because I'm too lazy to send it back if it doesn't fit, but I feel like I might just go for it this time and hope for the best!

Sorry it's only a little post today. I have so much uni work to do so I'm in a bit of a hurry! I really need to start getting this project together before I get told off!! Have a good evening everyone!

4 comments:

  1. Im not that fan of fur, but i just loved that collar! It seems so comfy and warmmmm

    xx
    Cecily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither usually, but this collar is gorgeous! It's a must this winter ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are some lovely things - the faux fur stole is nice! Uni sounds busy, hope you get to have a bit of rest this weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww thank you :) I have to work weekends, but atleast my evenings are free :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)