Monday 12 December 2011

80. I heard you like the bad girls, honey, is that true?





Necklace:  Gift
Jumper:  New Look
Shorts:  DIY/Self Made
Shoes:  New Look


Afternoon bloggers! I've gone for pinks and greys in my look today, feeling quite girly. I've paired my baby pink jumper with my formal grey shorts and plain black tights and accessorized with a baby pink floral necklace and red vintage belt. I chose my plum coloured ankle boots to finish off the look and keep it girly.

Oh my, well I have one week left at uni and I still have so much work to do, and yet here I am on my laptop going through Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, Polyvore etc, the usual websites, completely procrastinating from doing any work. Ergh, where has my motivation gone?! On the up side I'm still in a really good mood! Now, time to find my motivation and get working!

Happy Monday!

Follow Silent Sweetheart.

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)