Saturday 31 December 2011

Goodbye 2011

So I guess this is the end of 2011! Everyone always says how they've had a rubbish year and that the next year will be better, but I've actually had a really good year! I actually started up this little blog at the end of 2010, but I feel like it hit off a lot more this year, and eventhough I don't have as many followers as some people I still think I've done pretty well :) I also started my tumblr this year, here, and I also started up my lookbook, here. Looking back it looks asthough I started up quite a few things on the internet to get myself noticed and join the blogging world.

I have enjoyed blogging so much this year, it has really opened me up to new things. I love spending hours just browsing other people's blogs and taking inspiration from them so this is something I will definitely be carrying on. And I thank everyone who has commented and followed this blog, it's the thing that's kept me going, so thank you!

I've thought of a few New Years Resolutions, such as 'starting my uni work as soon as I get it' - that has to be the main one, and it starts tomorrow, despite how hungover I'll be! I think I just need to find my motivation again rather than sitting around waiting for it to come to me. Anyone else get that feeling where they're just willing their motivation to come to them? I have it all the time and I really need to get out of the habbit! Does anyone else have any NYE resolutions yet?

Anyway, my plans for tonight are going to my friends house for a house party. I suppose it's really her parents house party with their friends but she's allowed friends over too, which is good, because they're quite laid back about that sort of thing!

So here it is, my last blog post of 2011, 169 posts later. See you all in 2012! I hope you all have an amazing night whatever you're doing, enjoy it!


Follow Silent Sweetheart.

3 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree more with the motivation thing! I've been sat staring at notes for an essay for the past two hours hoping that ideas of what to write will somehow ust come to me.

    As for nye, my plans are yet to be finalised!! Sure it will work out okay in the end. Hope you have a good evening!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed reading your blog!
    Hope you have a great new Year!
    x!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)