Tuesday 21 February 2012

99. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger





Top:  New Look/DIY
Necklace:  New Look
Skirt:  New Look
Ring:  Primark


Unintentionally wearing all New Look today eventhough I don't have work.. That's the trouble when you work in retail and have such good discount, your wardrobe ends up being full of pretty much the whole shop! But I have learnt to steer away from doing that too often now.

Anyway, as you may or may not have seen below in my post from yesterday I slashed the sleeves of this top last night, inspired by Sonia over in Dozen Dresses, to give an old, boring top a make over. I've paired it with my black maxi skirt, tights and boots to keep it simple and then accessorized it slightly with my chunky gold and white necklace, my gold feather ring and a grey belt to match the grey top. A very simple outfit but I think with the necklace and the slashed sleeves it adds some edge and I would also wear this outfit with my black wedge boots aswell to make it a little different.

I have been taking photos of things I like or find inspiring or things I've been up to over the last couple of days ready to do a 'what I've been up to' post on Friday/Saturday. I'm really enjoying doing it actually and I think it will give you followers a more personal take on what I get up to from day to day. I have to say it is very hard not uploading the pictures straight away as I have some really cool images I want to show off! But hey ho, you can all wait until the end of the week to see them!

Anyway, enough of my rambling! I hope you're all having a lovely Pancake Day! What do you put with your pancakes? I've heard some people have ice cream with theirs but I've personally never tried that myself. If you have is it good? Also, one more thing, I only need 2 more followers until I reach 100 and then I will hold my first giveaway! So spread the news if you want to see what prize I have in store!

Follow Silent Sweetheart.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Miss Lee :) Iove your necklace xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I could pull of maxi skirts! I just had pancakes with nutella:) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mmm yum! We didn't have any nutella in the house, I was so disapointed! lol

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)