Monday 19 March 2012

108. I've seen it in the flights of birds






Flower:  New Look
Belt:  Vintage
Shoes:  River Island

I feel like I have just stepped out of the 1950's today - which I love! I would have loved to have been born back then to wear pretty floral dresses every day, but alass I wasn't. Fortunately, thanks to Sugarhill Boutique sending me this gorgeous navy and white swallow and polka dot dress, I can dream for the day. I have accessorized the dress with a chunky white belt, a white flower in my hair and white sandals inkeeping with the navy and white theme of the dress. It also has a lace-up back which you can see in the image below.




There is just something about this dress that would make anyone feel girly! And looking on the Sugarhill Boutique website I can imagine feeling pretty and feminine in any of their clothes! I came across the website a few weeks ago, after seeing their Facebook page I just had to look at the website and I literally fell in love! If you haven't already heard of Sugarhill Boutique I urge you to click on the link to their website and take a look as there is bound to be something you'll love! Here are a few of my favourites from the site:






3 comments:

  1. Very 1950's! suits you lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this look so much! It's very 50's Pin-Up :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Glad you like it :)

      Kirsti xxx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)