Monday 9 April 2012

115. Love is fire





Scarf:  Paris
Blouse:  New Look
Shorts:  DIY/Self Made
Shoes:  New Look

Hello! Well I don't know about you guys, but it has been a horrible day here in the South! Hence the indoor photos, so please excuse the poor lighting :/ I have to say though, I am loving the different backgrounds in my looks and I think if it wasn't so gloomy outside then the lighting wouldn't be so bad, hopefully! I bought a tripod on Ebay the other day which should be here sometime this week so I can't wait to try it out. At the moment I'm still balancing my camera on CD cases and boxes! Haha!

Anyway, I don't usually wear yellow/mustard colours but I really fell in love with this blouse when it came in store last year. It has a large frilly peter pan collar with a little tie at the front for detail. I paired it with my scarf from Paris and then kept the bottom half quite simple. I also just shoved my hair up in a clip today as I wasn't venturing out of the house, but I actually quite like it! Definitely a new hairstyle for me rather than the usual.

Hope you've all had a lovely bank holiday Monday!


Follow Silent Sweetheart.

4 comments:

  1. I love this!! Mustard is one of my favourite colours and you look fab in it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh thank you so much Chelsea :D

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  2. My favourite outfit so far :D

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)