Wednesday 18 April 2012

118. Turn around and walk away





Collar:  DIY/Self Made
Jumper:  Charming Magpies
Shorts:  DIY/Self Made

Hello! This is what I wore yesterday but I didn't have time to take any photo's so I thought I would do them today instead. I had uni yesterday and then I was driving up to Farnham to see my boyfriend so I wore quite a comfy outfit, not to mention the fact that the weather is horrible lately! Anyway, I absolutely love this vintage jumper from Charming Magpies which my boyfriend bought me for Christmas last year. It is so big and comfy and I love the pattern on it too. I paired it with my DIY pearl collar to make the look a bit different and I think it also lightens up the outfit too.

I've gone for another different background today in my bedroom and I really like it. What do you think? My room is so tiny so before I had a tripod there was no way I would have been able to get these images! But I think my room gets the best light in the house so I have been wanting to take outfit photos in there for a long time. If you haven't got a tripod already and you struggle with limited places to take your images then I would definitely recommend buying a cheap one from ebay. I got mine through last week and I am so much happier with my images since having it, plus it makes life so much easier too! 

Hope you've all had a good day!

10 comments:

  1. I love your collar its so nice. Your duvet cover is cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty poppet! That pearl collar is lovely you talented bee! I may just take your advice and buy a tripod as I'm fed up of balancing my camera upon a pile of boxes!

    ♥ Leigh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you lovely Leigh! :) Yes do it! I got fed up of balancing my camera too! Haha!

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  3. I love your collar necklace :) So PRETTY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That outfit is fab! Loving the collar! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the outfit!x

    http://coveclothing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)