Thursday 19 April 2012

119. No one compares to you.






Top:  Forever 21
Shorts:  H&M

Hello beauties! So this is what I wore yesterday. I wanted to wear a lighter outfit seeing as the weather has been so horrible, so I opted for my new mint green blouse from Forever 21 and white lace shorts. The blouse is actually a large size because that was all they had but I liked it so much that I bought it anyway, and infact it looks more summery and floaty in the larger size which I quite like.

Just a short post today as I really should be getting on with my uni work! I have 5 weeks left and 3 projects to complete - god save me!

8 comments:

  1. pretty top!


    coveclothing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top, the pastel colour is so pretty and really compliments your skin tone
    i love following you!

    shadesofpepper.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! It truely means a lot :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)