Monday 16 April 2012

BEAUTY REVIEW: Rimmel 1000 Kisses Lip Tint

Hello! Now, if you are a follower of mine then you will know that I don't do beauty reviews, but today I am making an exception. Today I was in Winchester high-street and needed to get some more eyeliner so I popped into Superdrug and went straight to Rimmel for my usual eyeliner pencil, when I came across the new 1000 Kisses Lip Tint pens. I have been looking at them and wanting to buy one for the last few weeks and finally bought one today. I went for the deepest red/pink shade of 'Timeless Tango' as I thought it would suit my skin tone the best, and it wasn't until I got home that I realised it comes with a lip balm on the opposite end to add shine and a more long lasting finish too.

My verdict: it is amazing! I have been wearing it since about 1pm today and I have only just had to re-apply after having my dinner. It stays on so well and I am really impressed! It does fade a little, don't get me wrong, but not noticeably. It is also so so easy to apply and the lip balm on the other end is also easy to apply. I would definitely recommend buying this product if, like me, you like a lipstick that will stay on all day without having to re-apply over and over, and coming in at £5.99 I think it is a really reasonable price.







4 comments:

  1. I was looking at this the other day but decided not to get it in case it didn't work well, thank you because I will definitely pick it up now!


    coveclothing.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was doing that for a few weeks too but I finally bit the bullet today and I think it's a great product :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  2. I bought the Max Factor one a few months ago - its almost the same shade as this so I'm tempted to tryy it out and my Max Factor one can get a little dry on the lips like a Matte Mac lipstick does. hopefully the balm will stop that little flaw. Thanks for the review x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh cool! Yes the balm definitely helps give moisture to your lips so that they don't feel dry :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)