Wednesday 11 April 2012

London & Instagram

Hello! Yesterday I took a shopping trip to London with my good friend Victoria (you can find her blog here - check it out!) and I took a few photos today of what I bought using Instagram. Now, I have a Samsung Galaxy S and I have been waiting forever for Instagram to come out on Android and it is finally here!! So if I blog a lot of Instagram photos over the next few days then I appologise now! My Instagram username is kirsti24 and you can follow me on followgram here. Quick question for Instagram users, can I view my photos on the website rather than just one photo at a time? I can't seem to do it at the moment :/






1. Rainbow on the train home from London  2. New rings H&M £2.99  3. Playsuit H&M £24.99  4. Topshop cropped t-shirts £8 each  5. Hamble shore  6. Indie :)



6 comments:

  1. The playsuit is adorable!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That playsuit is so goregous, quite vintage looking. I love your blog, I have to follow! hope you can checkout mine!
    shadesofpepper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ye it is, I love it so much! Ha! Aww thank you, I'll check it out :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  3. aw that playsuit is so cute! x

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)