Monday 30 April 2012

Make It Mine Monday

Oh my goodness, it has been so long now that I just had to blog today! I am planning on doing an outfit post tomorrow hopefully, depending on the weather! I was going to do one today but just as I got home it started to rain..typical! Anyway, I've been browsing the Topshop website today and came across some lovely pieces! Beware, there are many playsuits and pretty dresses below!

£32.00



£28.00


£36.00



£59.00


£15.00


I only picked my ultimate favourites today as I don't want to tempt myself into buying everything!! I especially love the last dress and gold collar. I just think they are so sweet and I have lots of things I could match them with!! What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)