Friday 20 April 2012

Prom Dress Sale

Hello all! I just wanted to welcome you all to my latest sponser on my blog promdressesale.com and to remind you all of the competition they are holding. You can enter here.

This website is so so lovely, they do the most amazing prom dresses, wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses etc and not to mention their amazing prices too! So it's definitely worth taking a look if you have a special event or wedding coming up. I've picked out a few of my favourite's below to show you. Hope you like them as much as I do!






4 comments:

  1. the first dress, the pale blue one, is stunning! x
    http://coveclothing.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, that's my fav I think :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  2. I wish I had an occasion to actually wear a prom dress!

    ♥ Leigh

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)