Tuesday 22 May 2012

What I've been making..

Hello beauties! Have you been enjoying this gorgeous weather today? I've been sunbathing in the garden with my mum all day and even caught a tan! Very exciting! Anyway, I wanted to show you some images of the garments I was working on for my uni projects before the hand-in as I am really pleased with them, especially the second outfit! I made the jacket, blue shirt, shoulder piece and grey shorts.

Like I said in a previous post, I had two friends helping me out with modelling and make up so I will leave a link to their blogs and Facebook pages at the bottom. Hope you like them! Let me know what you think :)

PLEASE DO NOT USE THESE IMAGES IN ANY WAY!
I am showing these images because I am proud of my work but I do not want them being used without my consent. Thank you :)






Fashion Designer & Photographer:  Kirsti Lee
Model:  Sophie Wells
Make-up:  Natasha Bayley





4 comments:

  1. these are so cute!

    from, helen @ www.thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kirsti, these look amazing! You're so talented! I absolutely loveeee the jacket xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)