Sunday 17 June 2012

138. I'll take a bruise, I know you're worth it





Everything:  New Look

Hello beauties! My, my it has been a while since my last outfit post, and I know that this is a kind of boring outfit to come back to, but hey, it's what I'm wearing today! All week I have been wearing jeans, trousers and maxi skirts/dresses to avoid wearing tights and socks due to my tattoo, and it has been so difficult! As you all know I usually wear tights or pop socks with my outfits so not being about to has been a challenge! So this is what I came up with today. I forgot I had these camel coloured, 70's style trousers so I thought I would wear them for a change pairing them with my cream blouse.

It was mine and my boyfriend's 4 year anniversary yesterday and we had a lovely day strawberry picking (then dipping the strawberries into chocolate! Yum!) and cinema-ing! I can't believe it has been 4 years!! But I am so increadibly happy!

Also, I have just opened my Etsy shop which you can find here. There is only one item on there so far (depending on when you read this, there may be more now!) as it keeps taking ages to load! But if you want to see what is on offer then check out my Facebook page here. I am also holding a giveaway as of tomorrow to celebrate so pop back tomorrow to enter!

Anyway, enough of the rambling, it's good to be back after a few days of being away! I hope you've all had a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)