Monday 25 June 2012

143. Need to escape life.





Cardigan:  Charity Shop
Blouse:  Forever 21
Shorts:  New Look
Socks:  Topshop
Shoes:  New Look

Hello! Not in the best of moods tonight if I'm honest so I'll keep it short and sweet. I had a really nice day with my Dad, as he had the day off work, and now I just want to curl up, go to bed and forget the world. Ever get like that? Anyway, this is what I wore today. It's quite a basic look but also really girly and comfy. I hope you guys like it and hopefully I'll be in a better mood tomorrow! :)

8 comments:

  1. Adorable outfit! I love your blouse and cardigan! The satin stripes on the blouse looks really pretty :)

    la-petitetortue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all have days like this. I like to sleep my moods off. Hopefully you're in a better mood soon! And ahh sandals and socks. You can't go wrong. It looks ever so cute and your legs really looking amazing!

    Gemma x

    www.gemmasatire.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks so much hun, feeling a bit better today, thank you :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  3. lovely outfit! being girly and comfy is definitely my personal favourite kind of attire! Hope your feeling better today m'lovely

    K ❤

    fromkaywithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! :) Thank you lovely, feeling better than yesterday :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  4. Love the socks and shoes combo! Hope you feel better soon :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)