Monday 27 August 2012

164. Fire In Your Eyes




Blazer:  Charity Shop
Top:  Topshop/Charity Shop
Disco Pants:  River Island
Shoes:  New Look
 
Hello lovelies! How is your bank holiday weekend going? This is what I'm wearing today as the weather is rather gloomy outside. I tell you what, I am getting pretty fed up with this weather! I wish it would just make it's mind up already! Rant over. Ha.
 
Anyway, today I am wearing my almighty comfy disco pants from River Island paired with my orange Topshop crop top for a pop of colour. I am also wearing my velvet blazer which I found in a charity shop in Farnham. I thought I had lost it for ages but luckily I found it this morning and I am so glad as I love it! Lastly I am wearing these cute lace-up wedge shoes from New Look to finish the look. What do you think? I don't usually wear outfits with my tummy out but I thought I would today :) Hope you like it!
 


10 comments:

  1. Love that top! The colour is great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so good!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. if you haven't already, enter into my giveaway to win one of two big prizes, including loads of jewellery and an H&M clutch! it ends soon so be quick :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks lovely!
      Ohh I will do :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  3. LOVE your style! I love your hair also, is it naturally curly?
    Georgia X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And yes, this is my hair natural :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  4. i love ur outfit! so beautiful xoxo

    palistory.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous blazer! I love those cute little shoes too xxx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)