Friday 31 August 2012

166. Live your dream




Scarf:  Vintage
Top:  New Look
Cardigan:  Charity Shop
Belt:  New Look
Shoes:  Primark
 
Evening all! I decided to try something a little different today by wrapping one of my many scarfs around my head to create a different look. Paired with my maxi skirt and long, wavy hair, silver rings and 'peace' belt I sort of look like a hippie, which I quite like.
 
The weather is so up and down lately that it's hard to know what to wear! You wake up and it's cold and rainy so you put lots of layers on and by mid-day your boiling hot because the sun has decided to kindly make an appearance! Sheesh, I can't keep up! Anyone else feeling the same?
 


14 comments:

  1. Such a cute belt :) your hair looks so lovely and thick!

    I also wish the weather would make up its mind! I hate carrying around coats or jackets just in case-_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :)
      Oh, it's so frustrating isn't it?! Haha!

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  2. Love the way you did the scarf around your head!

    xx
    http://www.sophisticatedlace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this outfit especially the headbamd :D x

    allaboutbethan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This maxi skirt looks so good on you! I always fear maxi length things, but this has inspired me to go ahead and brave it. You look beautiful x

    ..F A S H E R N A B L Y - L A T E..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Yes you should! I think maxi skirts look great on anyone :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  5. love the skirt and belt combo, looks so pretty! And the headband just makes it so cute :-)
    good job as always x
    t h e l o v e l y s h a d es o f p e p p e r b l o g

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you Sadie, always such sweet comments :)

      Kirsti xx

      Delete
  6. Beautiful skirt, it hangs so nicely! I love this boho look :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely outfit! A such a great blog I found here :)

    Love from Germany!

    cenestquedelachance.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)