Saturday 25 August 2012

Editor's Pick Blogger Award

 
 
Hello lovelies! Just a quick post to tell you that I have received an Editor's Pick Blogger Award by 'Be In Style'. I am so, so happy to receive awards from any kind of website just because it makes me so happy to know that people enjoy reading my blog and think that it is something worth reading!! It also gives me some confidence to carry on what I am doing and to know that I must be doing something right to be receiving all of your lovely comments, which I reply to all by the way :)
 
Anyway, I just want to thank every single one of you for reading my blog and supporting me and a huge thank you to Be In Style for giving me this lovely award, it truely means so much to me!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)