Soap and Glory - Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser | Simple - Kind to Skin Purifying Cleansing Lotion | Simple - Kind to Skin Soothing Facial Toner | Simple - Kind to Eyes Eye Make-up Remover | Witch - Blemish Stick | Organic Surge - Overnight Sensation Night Cream | Kleenex - Shine Absorbing Sheets
Hello again lovelies!
I seem to be doing two posts in one day quite a lot recently. I guess it's due to quickly blogging when I get a chance to break away from all this uni work! Anyway, about a week ago I did a blog post on my morning skin care routine, which you can find here, and I thought I would now show you what I do in the evenings aswell. A few of the items you will notice I also use in the mornings such as the Simple cleanser, toner and the Witch blemish stick, but all of the other products are just used for the evenings.
1. First up I use the Kleenex Shine Absorbing Sheets (review coming very soon!). I got these in my goodie bag from the Company Fashion Forum event at the end of last year but I have only just started using them. I won't say too much because I think I'll review these tomorrow night, but I do use these every night at the moment.
2. After this I take my make-up off, which is generally only my eyes and cheeks as I don't wear foundation. At the moment I am using the liquid Simple eye make-up remover as I had a little trouble with the cream version (you can see the review here).
3. Next up, if I'm feeling I need a really deep clean for my face, I will use Soap and Glory's Fab Pore Hote Cloth Cleanser. I have to say, I don't use this every night as I feel the cleanser and toner is enough for me, so I say I would use this maybe once or twice a week. It works really well and deep cleaning your skin and comes with the muslin cloth which I thought was really good, and it apparently takes off your make up too but I haven't tried that out yet.
4. After that I head straight for the cleanser and toner to clean my face. As I said in my morning skin care routine post and a youtube video Simple work for me and really clean my face leaving me feeling fresh.
5. After that I will use the Witch Blemish Stick if I have any blemishes hanging around. This product works really well and cooling the area and toning down redness and size.
6. And lastly I use a night moisturizer. At the moment I am using the Organic Surge Overnight Sensation Night Cream which works really well. My face is moisturized through out the night and feels lovely and smooth by the morning.
So that's it! You can find the links to all these products underneath the picture and reviews will be coming very soon so keep a look out for that!