Friday 22 March 2013

196. Clashing Prints




Blouse:  Charity Shop
Jeans:  New Look (extremely old!!)
 
Hello lovelies,
 
I'm not too sure if I will upload this look to Lookbook yet but I thought I would blog it anyway as I quite liked the clash of prints. Today I am feeling really poorly so I opted for comfy clothes, but still presentable, if you like, as I went shopping with my Mum, something which we both needed!
 
I had a really lovely girlie day with my Mum buying a few beauty products, one of which is the Sleek Brow Kit which I have been eyeing up for absolutely ages so my Mum treated me, bless her :) So I'm really looking forward to using that! I also bought one of Rimmel's Apocalips lip lacquer's which is so lovely! I don't usually wear glossy lipsticks/lip glosses but this one is really great. I haven't worn it for a full day yet but I will write about it soon :)
 
My Mum also bought me my graduating dress!!! I fell in love as soon as I saw it and it fits like a dream! Unfortunately you guys will have to wait until June to see it as I'm keeping it a secret until the big day (I'm not sure why...haha).
 
I hope you've all had a great day. Have a wonderful weekend!
 


15 comments:

  1. I've never very brave when it comes clashing prints but you look lovely!! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've just got to go for it :)
      Thank you lovely xx

      Delete
  2. I loveeeee your jeans! I saw them when they were in New Look ages ago because I work there and I wanted to buy them but we were never any in my size - well at least when I had money!

    Alexandra Lauren Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I work at New Look too! :) Shame you couldn't get them they're so comfy! :) xx

      Delete
  3. Cute, I love the top- looks amazing :) You do the mix prints well
    xx

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely :) I wasn't sure at first but I quite like it now :) xx

      Delete
  4. The jeans are gorgeous! Isn't it nice to have a day off with your Mom? So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      And it is indeed, much needed! xx

      Delete
  5. Cute outfit!

    www.laurensibs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. such a pretty outfit, i love polka-dots and your hair looks lovely. have a great sunday xxx

    I left my heart in Miami

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the blouse :)x

    underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)