Monday 25 March 2013

197. That Spring smile...


5HyMBA on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
Blouse:  Charity Shop
Collar Clips/Clip-on earrings:  Charity Shop
Necklace:  Gift
Belt:  Vintage
Skirt:  Vintage Shop in Paris
 
Evening lovelies,
 
Here is today's look, rather fresh and Spring-like I feel :) I put this outfit together on a whim this morning and have actually fallen in love with it as it's so light and fresh and makes me dream of Spring (which should infact be here by now!!). I added the collar clips (clip-on earrings) on the tips of the collar on the blouse for detail as it matched one of the blue/green shades in the skirt. I often buy clip-on earrings from charity shops and use them as collar clips for a touch of detail. I have also sold a few which are attached by a chain and hopefully I will be putting more up for sale soon if anyone is interested?
 
I also love this sewing machine necklace which my Mum bought me for Christmas last year. It is so relevant to my life and my passion and I dream of owning a real vintage Singer sewing machine one day!
 
Anyway, I hope you guys like my outfit for today. I have a slightly different post planned for tomorrow so stay tuned for that :)
 
 

6 comments:

  1. This is hands down the nicest outfit I've ever seen you in! Not that you don't always wear nice things, because you do, but I love this outfit, it's so pretty and floaty and floral and girl, argh it's just lovely :)

    Alexandra Lauren Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the collar tips, they looks so pretty, especially with the lovely blouse x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so pretty- love the skirt!
    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment, so thankyou for taking the time to look through my blog :)